Fire Halls are large facilities with 24-hour operations, living quarters, apparatus bays, and, often, a workout facility. The multi-purpose nature of these facilities require intricate HVAC systems, and can afford ample opportunities for energy savings.
- Montroyal Firehall, North Vancouver
- Nanoose Bay Firehall, Nanoose Bay
- Central Saanich Fire Hall, Central Saanich
- Meadow wood Firehall, Meadow wood
- Gabriola Fire Hall, Gabriola
- Town Centre File Hall, Coquitlam
- Nanaimo Fire Hall (LEED), Nanaimo